Sunday, July 15, 2007

Not Very Nice

Just a brief note on something that isn't very nice: a reader advises me that somebody is trying to manipulate the share price of a little Amex-traded penny stock called TAN Range Exploration Corp.

He or she is doing so in a method that is awfully flattering, but stupid -- by impersonating me on a Yahoo message board and insinuating I'm investigating this company.

SEC take notice.

I have no idea if this company is good, bad or indifferent, but manipulative conduct on either side of a stock needs to be investigated and punished.

© 2007 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

Digg my article

-----------

Wall Street Versus America was published by Penguin USA on April 6.
Click here for its Amazon.com listing and here for more information on the book, from my web site, gary-weiss.com.

Labels: ,