Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Venue

So, it's official: I am now blogging for Portfolio.com. Here's a link to the new blog, The Weiss File.

My first item is here.

Gawker, ordinarily no fan of my esteemed publication, had some nice words about the move and the new Portfolio markets blogger, Ryan Avent of the Economist.

This will, of course, be in addition to my writing features on all manner of subjects for Condé Nast Portfolio. I have an article in the issue that will be on the stands later this week. (My lips are sealed on the subject.)

This blog will continue, but most likely will be just a repository for past posts. I guess I'll just have to forgo all that terrific advertising revenue, which at last count was topping $20 a month!

See you at Portfolio.

© 2009 Gary Weiss. All rights reserved.

Digg my article

Labels: